La Forge de Rohane is required to process personal data about you, in the context of its activity. The law obliges us to protect them and to inform you of the processing carried out.
For any legitimate questions about your personal data, you can contact :
La Forge de Rohane at laforgederohane[a]orange.fr
To whom is this notice addressed?
This information notice on the protection of personal data is intended for :
- Our customers or prospects, natural persons;
- To representatives or employees of our customers or prospects, legal entities;
- To our service providers, suppliers, natural persons;
- To representatives or employees of our service providers or suppliers, legal entities;
What personal data is collected
We may collect various categories of personal data about you, including:
- Your identification data and general information (e.g. name, surname, gender, e-mail address and/or postal address, landline and/or cell phone number);
- Your professional data (e.g. job title and functions, company name);
- Your payment information (e.g. amounts paid, credit card and bank account information, VAT number and other tax identification number);
- Your electronic identification data required for the provision of products or services to our company (e.g. login, access rights, passwords, IP address, online identifiers/cookies, log files, date and time of access and login, image or sound recordings such as video or audio surveillance);
- Data that you provide to us, (for example, when you fill out forms or at events you attend, or when you answer questions in a conversation or survey);
- Data related to our products or services; Information about promotional activities/interactions you have with us, including possible future interactions.
What are the purposes and legal bases
Purposes of processing
We always process your personal data for specific purposes and we only process personal data that is relevant for achieving that purpose. In particular, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage our relationship with you (for example, through our databases);
- To implement measures to prepare or execute existing contracts;
- To provide evidence of transactions and to provide publications required by our transparency obligations;
- To provide you with adequate information about our products and services;
- Improve the quality of our interactions and services by tailoring our offerings to your specific needs;
- Respond to your requests and provide you with effective assistance;
- Send you surveys and polls (for example, to help us improve our future interactions with you);
- Send you communications and interactions;
- Invite you to events or promotional meetings that we host or support; Manage our IT resources, including infrastructure management and business continuity;
- Protecting our company’s economic interests;
- Ensuring compliance with our business including: ensuring compliance with our internal policies;
- Meeting our tax obligations; Record keeping and record keeping;
- Invoicing and collection; And any other purpose imposed by the law and the authorities.
Legal basis for processing
We process your personal data only if such processing is justified and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. Therefore, we will only process your personal data if:
- We have obtained your prior consent;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- The processing is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
- Or the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests and does not unduly affect your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. When we process your personal data on the latter basis, we always seek to maintain a balance between our legitimate interests and your privacy.
Who has access to personal data
We do not transfer any data to any third party unless it is justified. In addition, we do not sell, share, or transfer to third parties any personal data about you other than as set forth in this information notice.
The third parties listed below are contractually bound to protect the privacy and security of your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
- The list of categories of potential recipients is as follows:
- Our staff (accounting, sales, etc.)
- Your personal data may also be accessed by, or transferred to, any national and/or international regulatory body, state authority, court or public body, where we are required to do so by law or regulation, or at their request.
How personal data is protected
We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security and confidentiality of your personal data. These measures take into account the nature of the data and the risk of the processing.
Furthermore, we only collect and process personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive, in order to pursue the specified purposes indicated above;
Duration(s) of retention of personal data
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to meet legal or regulatory obligations.
Personal data about you that we hold in our database that is not related to a specific contract will be stored for 36 months after your last interaction with us.
In the case of a contract, the retention period is the duration of the contract you (or your company) have with us, unless legal or regulatory obligations require a longer or shorter retention period. At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be deleted from our active systems.
What are your rights and how to exercise them
Under the conditions and within the limits authorized by the regulations, you may:
- Access all your data: obtain information about the processing of your data and a copy of it;
- Ask to have your personal data corrected and updated: if for example any information is incorrect, out of date or incomplete;
- Request the deletion of your personal data;
- Request a limitation of the processing of your information;
- object to the processing of your personal data (in whole or in part);
- Withdraw your consent at any time for the processing of your data subject to your consent; Give instructions on the fate of your data after your death;
- Request portability i.e. that the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or transferred to a person of your choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.